Electronic Warfare (EW) Engineer - New Grad
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking entry-level electronic warfare (EW) engineers in the Syracuse, NY area. Do you have a curious and analytical mindset? Are you able to complete a complex puzzle, fill in the gaps of missing pieces and still see the bigger picture? If so, then this might be the perfect job for you.
Our EW Engineers produce electronic warfare integrated reprogramming database (EWIRDB) models that support many of our nation’s and allies’ most sophisticated military platforms. Join a growing team of EW experts in the intelligence community (IC) to support military weapon development and testing. Serve as a member of a diverse team that performs in-depth engineering analysis and modeling of EW systems and signals.
- Conduct original EW all-source intelligence research and engineering analysis to characterize system performance and capabilities
- Analyze ground, naval and aircraft radar, radar warning receivers, communications, electronic attack, navigation, electro-optical/infrared, weapon systems, and other onboard electronic systems
- Develop EW system models to support the national EWIRDB
- Analyze of intelligence reports in support of mission data generation
- Support organizations charged with exploiting EWIRDB information to develop weapon systems and electronic countermeasures and to formulate tactics and operational deployment strategies
- Solve EW feedback reports from the operational user community
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related technical field.
- Ability to document/support technical analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail
- Ability to conduct and verify engineering analysis on weapon systems, platforms, electro-optic systems and communication systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to support analysis across several technical disciplines