Cost Analyst - Temporary/Contract
SRC, Inc is seeking a temporary Cost Analyst in their Syracuse facility. This position will be support proposal development within the corporation. This role can work remotely once training is completed.
- Support cost proposal processes and creates deliverables to ensure timely delivery and compliance needs of clients, organization, and the estimating system.
- Set up proposal basis of estimate data
- Set up proposal folders and file documents
- Send various communications to proposal manager
- Assist in estimating travel costs
- Support the development of the proposal work breakdown structures
- Develops and prepares pricing schedules and cost volumes in response to small dollar value requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotes (RFQs), requests for information (RFIs), and or rough order of magnitudes (ROMs)
- Ensures compliance with government contracting regulations.
- Assist with proposal audits. Ensure proposals meet federal acquisition regulation (FAR) requirements and will sustain government audits in coordination with compliance and contracts offices
- Review basis of estimates for compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, math or related degree
- +3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite applications with strong background in MS Excel
- Team player with excellent organization, communication, interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Government contract experience preferred
- Financial analysis or cost estimating experience preferred