Senior Program Manager
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a highly experienced and accomplished Senior Program Manager to join our team and help lead the LIDS (Low, Slow, Small UAS Integrated Defeat System) program. The selected candidate will help oversee the development, production, and sustainment of a system that is specifically designed to detect, track, identify, and defeat groups 1 to 3 UAS (Unmanned Aerial Systems). This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and accomplished Senior Program Manager to help lead the LIDS program, playing a vital role in countering the threats posed by groups 1 to 3 UAS. If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented professional with a passion for delivering innovative solutions in the defense sector, we invite you to apply and join our team.
What You'll Do
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and application of program management skills, including planning, designing, staffing, and tracking progress against goals
- Plan, coordinate, and direct the execution of the LIDS program, ensuring its successful implementation and delivery
- Prepare major proposals and make presentations to both existing and potential customers, showcasing the capabilities and advantages of the LIDS program
- Oversee the training and development of team members, ensuring their continued growth and success
- Assist senior management in personnel management activities, such as promotions, salary increases, and performance evaluations
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, mathematics, business administration, or a related field with 10+ years of related experience, including 6+ years of program management experience or Master's degree in an engineering discipline, mathematics, business administration, or a related field with 10+ years of related experience, including 6+ years of program management experience. Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Must be eligible to get a security clearance
Ways to Stand Out – Preferred Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Senior Program Manager or in a similar senior-level program management position
- Exceptional program management skills with a successful track record of delivering complex programs on time and within budget
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and collaborate with internal teams, customers, and stakeholders
- In-depth experience in the defense industry, specifically in the development and deployment of systems to counter UAS threats
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Active security clearance
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $155,000 to $180,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: