SRC, Inc. is seeking a TechELINT analyst to support a Department of the Navy customer in the Washington, DC. area. Become a member of a highly accomplished TechELINT team providing direct support to U.S. and Allied warfighters. Perform interpretive pulse-level and P-Cubed analysis in support of 5th generation weapons systems Intelligence Mission Data (IMD), in-depth radar and weapons systems studies, and cutting edge modeling and simulation efforts. If you have ELINT collection or analysis experience and are searching for a challenging and rewarding career, this could be the opportunity for you.
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
- Perform TechELINT analysis on complex waveforms associated with a wide range of radar systems
- Produce serialized ELINT reports detailing pulse-level analysis
- Work directly with electronic warfare engineers to incorporate observed waveform behavior into next-generation, simulatable EWIR models
- Brief the government customer on analysis findings and provide technically sound recommendations to optimize the fidelity and veracity of the EWIR models
- Work multiple systems concurrently and respond to a wide-range of quick turnaround requests for information
- Education: High school diploma and 9+ years of experience performing TechELINT analysis OR Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years TechELINT analysis experience; any equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MARTES, ESP, CATS, or ASPEN analysis software
- Verifiable authorship of TechELINT reporting, to include ELT, ELS, GAR, SAR, and IROD formats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of NCS courses SIGE-2810, SIGE-3810, or the demonstration of equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of EWIRDB, WRANGLER, CED, NTIPS, and IM&S is highly desired
- Working knowledge of GALE 5 or the MIST Toolsuite is highly desired
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Awards & Recognition