Cable & Harness Engineer
SRC, Inc. is seeking a Cable and Harness Engineer to join our dynamic team of experts. If you are passionate about researching, designing, and testing complex cable and harnesses, and you possess a passion for this field, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with us. At SRC, Inc., we are at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, and as a Cable and Harness Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our engineering solutions. Join us in pushing the boundaries of what's possible in cable and harness engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate seamlessly within a dynamic team to design cable and interconnect assemblies, showcasing your collective expertise
- Conduct analysis of cable and interconnect designs, guaranteeing their alignment with system-level design specifications
- Foster strong partnerships through close collaboration with a diverse group of engineers and technicians spanning various disciplines, enabling the convergence of innovative ideas and skill sets
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 3 or more years of related experience
- Understanding of configuration management (CM) and design control
- Knowledge of cable/interconnect design and fabrication
- Experience with SolidWorks, both 3-D modeling and 2-D drawings
- Knowledge of interconnect industry standard IPC/WHMA-A-620 and manufacturing processes
- Experience with a variety of interconnector designs, including RF, digital, power, fiber, and flexible circuits wings
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists, and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $80,000 to $97,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: