Software Developer - Entry Level
SRC, Inc. is seeking a Software Developer (Entry Level) to support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide primary technical support to the Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS) and/or the Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data Systems (AFATDS).
- Designs, develops, and maintains software for a variety of engineering applications.
- Works with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
- Develops tools and interfaces.
- Designs, develops, and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Sets operational specifications and formulates and analyzes software requirements.
- Designs embedded systems software.
- Key tasks include sprint development and execution support; SW development (code/unit test); unit integration and test.
- Successful candidate will present a willingness to learn, work on legacy software and be able to work independently.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline
- 3 years of related experience
- Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements
- Experience with:
- Windows Development
- JAVA, ADA, or C++ Software Languages
- Advanced Degree is desirable
- Understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems
- Certificate/Encryption Knowledge
- Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes a plus
- Experience with AGILE development and Atlassian Tools would be a plus
- Already possesses a secret clearance