SRC, Inc. is currently seeking motivated computer engineers to design, develop and test innovative solutions to challenging problems of national significance. We use the latest technologies to develop advanced systems for radar surveillance, electronic warfare, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and much more. If learning about and applying a variety of technologies in new and innovative ways sounds exciting, then this opportunity could be your perfect career!
SRC wants to provide a rewarding career that’s much more than just “a job.” From day one, you’ll receive technical guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals in the computer engineering field that will help you move your career forward. You’ll be surrounded by a team of enthusiastic engineers who share a passion for spreading knowledge and collaborating on meaningful and diverse projects.
- Design firmware for field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
- Program microcontrollers in C/C++
- Use scripting languages such as Perl and Python to automate tasks
- Design and testing of custom high-speed circuit boards
- Analyze collected data in software tools such as MATLAB
- Participate in team-based environments for large systems
- Perform integration and testing of new designs
- Provide engineering support for production programs
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering with three (3) years of professional experience
- Experience or lab-based course work with FPGAs and/or microcontrollers is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in daily activities
- Previous internship experience preferred
- 10 percent travel may be required