Sr Embedded Software / FPGA Engineer
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a senior embedded software / FPGA engineer. The selected candidate will design, develop and test innovative solutions to challenging problems of national significance. We use the latest technologies to develop advanced systems for radar surveillance, electronic warfare, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and much more. If learning about and applying a variety of technologies in new and innovative ways sounds exciting, then this opportunity could be your perfect career!
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
- Design firmware for field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
- Program ARM-based processors in C/C++
- Use scripting languages such as Python for testing and automation
- Design and test custom high-speed circuit boards
- Analyze collected data in software tools such as MATLAB
- Participate in team-based environments for large systems
- Perform integration and testing of new designs
- Provide engineering support for production programs
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering or related degree with ten (10) or more years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with FPGAs and/or microcontrollers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in daily activities
- 10 percent travel may be required
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: