Senior RF Engineer (Production Support)
SRC is currently seeking a highly motivated senior RF Engineer to support the company’s LCMR production.
- Leading and supporting the testing and troubleshooting of production LCMR Radar systems in various configurations
- Working within a cross functional team environment to include software, radar systems, digital, RF, mechanical, and communications systems engineers
- Manage and track the dynamic workload associated with the production and testing of the LCMR family of radars
- Performing requirements analysis, architecture trades, specification development, simulation and modeling, schematic capture, and hardware assembly, integration, and testing
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to program staff, junior engineers, and technicians
- Support business development with technical and cost proposals
- Assist with professional and technical growth of the engineering staff
- Prepare technical white papers, proposals, and customer presentations and deliver presentations to senior management and our customer community
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Eight to twelve years of engineering experience and engineering program management (EPM) activities.
- Hands on experience with tools, test equipment and circuit prototyping and evaluation
- Outstanding technical troubleshooting skills
- Enthusiasm for working with and building RF/Microwave hardware in a dynamic team environment.
- Very Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A detailed working knowledge of power supplies and RF electronics (Exciters, receivers, beamformers, antennas, etc.)
- Experience characterizing antenna RF radiation patterns in an anechoic chamber lab environment.
- Experience with engineering design software is a plus (Sonnet, HFSS, ADS)
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.