Corporate Financial Analyst
SRC, Inc. is seeking a mid-level corporate financial analyst to join our experienced team of FP&A professionals. This position offers a challenging opportunity in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and the selected candidate should be comfortable with balancing competing priorities. The analyst will work closely with general and administrative business leaders, compliance, accounting, and government auditors.
What You'll Do
- Review and investigate general ledger transaction activity to ensure compliance with accounting standards and internal procedures
- Maintain, evaluate, and report the financial performance of the general and administrative goals related to budgets, and forecasts
- Cost accounting & account reconciliation functions for assigned divisions
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Maintain compliance with the government Federal Acquisition Regulations and Cost Accounting Standards
- Support internal & external audits
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What You'll Bring
- Education: Bachelor’s in finance or accounting
- Experience: 3+ years
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Team player with the ability to work on a cross functional team or individually
- Flexible, with ability to adapt to fast paced, rapidly changing circumstances
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Must be U.S. citizen
Ways to Stand Out – Preferred Requirements:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solver with critical thinking
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity to solve “impossible” problems in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Across our family of companies, we apply bright minds, fresh thinking and relentless determination to deliver innovative products and services that are redefining possible®. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong. You’ll collaborate with more than 1,400 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — in a highly innovative, inclusive and equitable work environment. You’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent employer contribution toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $57,000 to $70,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: