SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced software engineer in San Antonio, TX to work on-site at Lackland AFB as part of the Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) Information, Analysis and Fusion (JEMSIAF) project team. This position will be part of the software team responsible for overseeing the design and development of innovative web-based solutions aiming to accelerate U.S. government capabilities. As an SRC employee, you will work with a team of experts and use cutting-edge technologies to advance government programs.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of high-level and detailed software design engineering artifacts
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to perform requirements analysis, functional design, and product design synthesis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently, and overcome technical challenges
- Solve challenging user interface, infrastructure, and database software problems
- Assist with the conceptualization and development of new electronic warfare applications
- Develop software within existing software architectures and frameworks
- Develop software according to industry standard best practices
- Report status of technical work and project progress
- Participate in full lifecycle agile software development including delivery cycle and documentation development
What You'll Bring
- An active top secret security clearance with SCI eligibility is required (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in successful full lifecycle software development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with distributed architecture frameworks including, but not limited to, web-based distributed processing, service-oriented architectures, databases, content management systems and cloud computing
- Knowledge of Containerization, experience with Docker preferred
- Experience with GraphQL preferred
- Experience with PostgreSQL desired
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: