Lead Modeling and Simulation Engineer
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a Modeling and Simulation Engineer. SRC has been named to numerous state and national “Best Company to Work For” lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve "impossible" problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology, and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories, and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development, and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists, and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
SRC, Inc. is seeking an engineer to support modeling and simulation of radars and weapon systems for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC). Selected individual will have a strong background in threat modeling and simulation with a desire to provide input into enhancing capabilities for threat simulation.
- Build digital models that represent foreign threats using Threat Modeling and Analysis Program (TMAP) and Integrated Threat Analysis and Simulation Environment (ITASE) environments
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams in conducting system analysis activities to create a system of systems representation of interaction between threat models
- Simulate engagement scenarios with a single or multiple threats and analyze and interpret the results
- Support business development activities such as conferences, trade shows, and demonstrations
- Provide technical support for program management and business development activities including proposal writing and customer development
- Offer imaginative, thorough, practicable solutions that are consistent with organizational strategic objectives
- Cultivate and maintain customer relationships
What You Bring to the Team – Position Requirements:
- Bachelors degree and 6+ years of related experience with threat modeling and simulation. Any equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered such as masters degree and 3+ years of related experience
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required
- Familiar with TMAP and ITASE models
- Experience with coding in MATLAB or C++
- Knowledge of radar principles
- Experience with data collection, organization and integration
- Project leadership experience in the defense industry
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
Ways to Stand Out – Preferred Requirements:
- Experience creating TMAP and ITASE models of radars and weapon systems
- Experience with Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling software (AFSIM)
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: