SRC, Inc. is currently seeking motivated mid-level Software Engineers to develop and test leading-edge radar and communications technology. From high performance graphic displays and mapping tools, to real-time software for embedded processors, we offer a wide range of software development opportunities on fielded and prototype systems. We are looking for engineers to be immediately integrated into design teams to solve difficult technical problems.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical software in support of national defense systems
- Participate in laboratory and field integration testing to validate software
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams
- Stay up to date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies
- Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skillsets
- Contribute to investments and research that fuel innovation and technological advancements
What You'll Bring
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of experience developing software
- Experience with C++, C#, and/or Java
- Knowledge of Linux-based and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Matlab a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $82,000 to $103,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: