Electronic Assembler (Temp) 1st Shift
SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a temporary 1st shift assembler to support manufacturing operations at our location in Syracuse, N.Y.
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
- Responsible for performing soldering/assembly operations manually
- Complete the assembly of complex electrical and mechanical assemblies
- Interpret blue prints and/or mechanical drawings and work from assembly instructions or specification documents
- Multi-task and adapt to changing job assignments very quickly
- Minimum of a high school diploma; associate degree in a technical specialty preferred
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with others
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a team environment
- General computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Proficient using hand tools and battery-operated tools
- Ability to lift 40 pounds or more with or without reasonable accommodations
- J-STD-001 Solder Certification is a plus
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or medical reason, can request a reasonable accommodation.