SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a 2nd shift (3:30 PM – 12 AM) temporary Electronics Assembler to support manufacturing operations at our location in Syracuse, NY. Positions assigned to 2nd shift are paid a shift differential of 10%. Activities will include the assembly, disassembly, and rework of production electronic warfare and radar systems, sub-assemblies, and components.
What You’ll Do
- Adhere to established assembly procedures and production processes to support daily manufacturing operations
- Skillfully apply electronic and mechanical assembly techniques, while adhering to industry best practices
- Assemble, disassemble, and / or rework complex electronic and mechanical assemblies
- Complete masking and demasking operations on intricate circuit card assemblies to facilitate the conformal coating process
- Setup, inventory, and pack electromechanical assemblies
- Perform limited soldering, wire preparation, and cable assembly
- Identify and accurately document discrepancies and rework actions throughout the assembly process
- Utilize a variety of hand and power tools; properly employ and maintain calibrated torque tools
What You’ll Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years related experience OR training from a technical or military trade school with 0+ years related experience OR any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Capacity to follow written or verbal instructions; a demonstrated ability to read and work from mechanical drawings and documented assembly procedures
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Function independently and as a member of a diverse team
- Capable of accomplishing assignments while managing time wisely
- Effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Basic computer comprehension skills, to include the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- IPC-J-STD-001 Solder Certification is a plus
- Must be U.S. citizen
What Sets SRCTec, LLC Apart?
SRCTec, LLC is a manufacturing and life cycle management company specializing in the cost-effective production of high-quality, high-reliability, advanced military electro-mechanical products. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of SRC, Inc., which is a not-for-profit research and development company with more than 65 years of experience in defense, environment, and intelligence. Together, SRC and SRCTec work with the customer for the best solution – not the bottom line – resulting in nationally significant, next-generation solutions that are supported throughout their full life cycle. For more information, visit www.srcinc.com/about/srctec.html.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $20.00 to $24.00/hour. The hourly rate will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: