Quality Inspector (Temporary)
SRCTec, LLC is a manufacturing and life cycle management company specializing in the cost-effective production of high-quality, high-reliability, advanced military electro-mechanical products. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of SRC, Inc., which is a not-for-profit research and development company with more than 65 years of experience in defense, environment, and intelligence. Together, SRC and SRCTec work with the customer for the best solution – not the bottom line – resulting in nationally significant, next-generation solutions that are supported throughout their full life cycle. For more information, visit www.srcinc.com/about/srctec.html.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development, and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists, and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
SRCTec, LLC. is currently seeking a temporary quality control inspector for first shift operations. This position supports a dynamic, dedicated production team in a variety of inspection and audit related functions. These include but are not limited to in-process and final inspection, documentation and configuration data assessment, and process auditing.
- Verify product conformance to applicable specifications, drawings, and instructions.
- Verify associated processing documentation has been completed correctly.
- Verify product configuration data has been entered into the database accurately.
- Enter quality related data into the applicable database.
- Conduct scheduled and random process audits.
- Generate documentation to assist in the processing of non-conforming material.
- Communicate process compliance issues to manufacturing and quality leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3 + years of experience working in a manufacturing (or similar) environment, preferably in a quality related support role, electronics manufacturing background preferred.
- Strong computer skills (word documents, spreadsheets, and database software).
- A working knowledge of basic mechanical measuring tools and dimensional tolerances.
- Ability to correctly interpret product engineering drawings.
- Experience working with and verifying procedural documents and records with close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and experience in ISO 9001 or AS9100 quality management systems preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to collaborate with manufacturing and program management personnel to identify and resolve nonconformance's.
- Ability to seamlessly reprioritize and transition from task to task to support a dynamic production environment.
- Background in highly complex electromechanical products
- Workmanship certifications in IPC-A-620 and IPC-A-610 preferred.
- Soldering experience involving J STD-001 or IPC-A-610 preferred.
- Familiarity with GD&T, AOI and X-Ray preferred.
- Ability to support overtime (may include Saturdays) on an as needed basis.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Awards & Recognition