Cable and Harness Engineer (Temporary)
SRC, Inc. is seeking a temporary Cable & Harness Engineer to join our dynamic team of experts. If you are passionate about researching, designing, and testing complex cable and harnesses, and you possess a passion for this field, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with us. At SRC, Inc., we are at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, and as a Cable and Harness Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our engineering solutions. Join us in pushing the boundaries of what's possible in cable and harness engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Work independently within a dynamic team to design cable and interconnect assemblies as well as 2D drawings, showcasing your collective expertise
- Foster strong partnerships through close collaboration with a diverse group of engineers and technicians spanning various disciplines, enabling the convergence of innovative ideas and skill sets
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 3 or more years of related cable design experience
- Understanding of configuration management (CM) and design control
- Knowledge of cable/interconnect design and fabrication
- Experience with SolidWorks, both 3-D modeling and 2-D drawings is preferred
- Must be U.S. citizen
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity to solve “impossible” problems in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Across our family of companies, we apply bright minds, fresh thinking and relentless determination to deliver innovative products and services that are redefining possible®. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong. You’ll collaborate with more than 1,400 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — in a highly innovative, inclusive and equitable work environment. You’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent employer contribution toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $40.00 to $51.00/hour. The hourly rate will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: