SRC, Inc. has been named to numerous state and national “Best Company to Work For” lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve "impossible" problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
We are seeking ML/AI engineers and Data Scientists to define, develop, and deploy machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities for various Electronic Warfare programs. We are looking for brilliant people who are passionate about learning and solving problems and enjoy working on dynamic teams.
- Apply machine learning models, tools, and techniques to the Electronic Warfare and SIGINT domains
- Assist with algorithm and model integration with hardware and software components
- Assist with the collection, generation, and augmentation of data sets
- Perform verification and validation of system functionality and performance
- Work with domain subject matter experts to identify algorithm and model requirements
- Stay updated on state-of-the-art ML techniques and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Experience developing AI/ML solutions
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency in Python or MATLAB
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with some of:
- Temporal Data Streams
- Digital Signal Processing
- Wireless Communications
- Intelligent Agents
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Neural Networks
- Experience with Electronic Warfare or SIGINT fields
- Understanding of Agile software methodoligies
Who We Are
SRC is a not-for-profit R&D Company. Our mission is to help keep America and its allies safe and strong by protecting its people, environment and way of life. We do this by focusing on our customers’ needs through the innovative application of science, technology and information to solve problems of national significance.
SRC's EW Division develops Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and electronic warfare (EW) tools to provide fast, accurate and timely data, so that end-users receive actionable intelligence. SRC uses a blend of software engineers and subject matter expertise to combine technical know-how with true insight into the problem set, resulting in efficient, intuitive and holistic approaches. Our software tools provide support for data collection (characterization, correlation, and visualization of data), analyst production (editors and quality assurance), simulation and test (constructing scenarios and visualizing playback), as well as reporting.