RF/Electronics Technician (2nd Shift)
SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a second shift RF/Electronics Technician to support SRCTec Manufacturing. Activities will include the test, troubleshoot, and repair of production systems, parts and equipment including radio frequency (analog and digital) signals, digital signal processing, power/voltage regulation. Testing and troubleshooting will be done at both the component level and the system level.
- Follow established unit test procedures and processes to accomplish daily manufacturing operations.
- Troubleshoot RF and digital failures down to component level. This includes both the system to component level and the component to IC level.
- Use automated test stations and manual bench configurations to accomplish tasks.
- Work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and have ability to multi-task and change job tasks on short notice.
- Work as a key contributing member of the manufacturing production team.
- Perform tasks of moderate scope; may lead specific tasks within the scope of a larger project
- Plan technical support functions required to support engineering, research, manufacturing and development projects and activities; functions may include setup, maintenance, circuit testing, assembly, installation, troubleshooting and fabrication.
- Write up detailed data summary for discrepancy documentation to show results of test processes during the repair/troubleshooting process.
- Will have to manually setup up test equipment for the purposes of setup for the unit under test for troubleshooting.
- May be working with part of a team or be independently.
- Associate degree in electrical engineering technology or Military/technical school degree in a related field(s) and three or more years of experience in a related electronics environment.
- High school diploma and 6 years of experience in a related electronics environment field(s) is also acceptable.
- Candidate must possess hands on skills with multi-meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum and network analyzers, and RF power meters.
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and have small tool skills
- Must be able to interpret and work from electronic schematics, blueprints, and test specifications/instructions.
- Must have solid computer skills to include the use of MS Office, Internet browsers and the use of Linux command line is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to demonstrate time management skills and to solve problems independently
- A background in Radio Frequency (RF) theory and/or operation is a plus
- IPC J-STD-001 Solder certification is a plus
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.