User Experience (UX) Software Engineer
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking software engineers to design, develop, test, and maintain leading-edge user interfaces for counter-UAS, electronic warfare, and radar and sensors technology. We create a wide range of user interfaces for fielded and prototype systems, including situational awareness displays, control GUIs, and engineering tools, targeting multiple experience types, such as desktop, web, mobile devices, and touch screens, and multiple user types, such as operators, maintainers, and engineers.
User experience is a strategic initiative at SRC, Inc., and candidates must take pride in their craft in building solutions that help solve real customer problems. The ideal candidate is passionate about closely collaborating with product teams to thoughtfully create tangible solutions that work best for our users in their environment and genuinely improve their day-to-day lives.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain mission-critical user interfaces in support of national defense and intelligence-gathering products and systems
- Translate wireframes and high-fidelity design mockups into tangible solutions
- Collaborate with UX designers and product managers to solve customer problems together
- Participate in laboratory and field integration testing to validate software
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams
- Prepare and present technical and project status briefings to the customer
- Stay up-to-date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies
- Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skillsets
- Contribute to investments and research that fuel innovation and technological advancements
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or related field with no less than three (3) years of experience developing user interfaces
- Knowledge and/or experience with UX processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently, and overcome technical challenges
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.