Test Engineer (Entry Level) - SRCTec
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking hard-working electrical engineers to design, develop and test innovative solutions to challenging problems of national significance. We use the latest technologies to develop manufacturing processes to build and test advanced systems for radar surveillance, electronic warfare, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and much more.
- Developing manufacturing test solution for radar surveillance, electronic warfare and unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- Designing firmware for real-time test systems
- Using scripting languages such as Python or TestStand to automate tasks
- Generating SQL to collect and analyze manufacturing data.
- Analyzing collected data in software tools such as MATLAB or Minitab
- Participating in team-based environments for large systems
- Performing integration and testing of new designs
- Troubleshooting test hardware and software
- Providing engineering support for production programs
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Desire to learn new SW programming languages such as LabVIEW or TestStand
- Experience working with databases is a plus
- Experience with hardware troubleshooting is a plus
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in daily activities
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be task-oriented with an attention for details and accuracy
- Previous internship experience preferred
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or medical reason, can request a reasonable accommodation.