Computer Engineer (New Grad) - SRCTec
SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking hard-working computer engineers graduating in December 2021 or May 2022 to design, develop and test innovative solutions to challenging problems of national significance. We use the latest technologies to develop manufacturing processes to build and test advanced systems for radar surveillance, electronic warfare, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and much more.
- Developing manufacturing test solution for radar surveillance, electronic warfare and unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- Designing firmware for real-time test systems
- Using scripting languages such as Python or TestStand to automate tasks
- Generating SQL to collect and analyze manufacturing data.
- Analyzing collected data in software tools such as MATLAB or Minitab
- Participating in team-based environments for large systems
- Performing integration and testing of new designs
- Troubleshooting test hardware and software
- Providing engineering support for production programs
- Working toward a bachelor's or master's degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering, graduating in December 2021 or May 2022
- Minimum grade point average of 2.8
- Desire to learn new SW programming languages such as LabVIEW or TestStand
- Experience working with databases is a plus
- Experience with hardware troubleshooting is a plus
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in daily activities
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be task-oriented with an attention for details and accuracy
- Previous internship experience preferred
Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.