Test and Demonstration Engineer
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a Test and Demonstration Engineer to support field application of our products. This will involve working with our systems, analyzing data and performance, writing technical memos and white papers, and supporting field test events and demonstrations. These positions will involve working in the field and interacting with the customers and users as well as working internally with Business Development and Program Operations.
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology, and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories, and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development, and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists, and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of system field testing and demonstration, including setup and configuration of systems and supporting customer requirements for successful execution of events
- Troubleshoot systems during field demonstrations for deployed systems via electronic or telephone communications
- Support systems analysis effort to help improve products, enhance end-users experience, and produce technical reports for customers, other contractors, and government officials
- Act as the primary customer interface during test planning and execution
- Work closely with business development leads, program management, and multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Contribute to white paper and proposal efforts
- 3-5 years relevant business experience
- Ability to obtain US Secret clearance.
What You Bring to the Team – Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical area with 3+ years related experience
- Applicants should be self-motivated and methodical with strong interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Applicant should have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Experience analyzing data and developing tools in Python, MATLAB®, or similar languages
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and comfort interacting with customers
- Up to 25 percent travel, mostly domestic
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Awards & Recognition