Machine Learning Engineer
SRC, Inc is currently seeking an entry-level engineer to work in the machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) domains in our Syracuse office.
The rapid advancement of deep learning continues to enable new innovative applications, solutions, and capabilities for our products and programs, including ground and airborne radar systems, electronic warfare (EW) systems, optical sensors, and more. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to develop and field solutions using deep learning and other machine learning models on state-of-the-art hardware to solve a variety of challenges of national significance.
- Apply machine learning models, tools, and techniques to imagery, video, signals, and other data products
- Perform data collection and run simulations to create, curate, and label machine learning data sets
- Develop visualizations, demonstrations, and presentations for customers
- Develop applications to deploy machine learning algorithms on various types of hardware (embedded systems, high performance systems, cloud-based systems…)
- Travel to technical conferences and various test sites in the US
- Stay up-to-date on state-of-the-art ML techniques and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, math, or physics with zero to three (0-3) years of experience, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technical proficiency in MATLAB and/or Python
- Coursework in computer vision, machine learning, or neural networks
- Familiar with signal processing algorithms, techniques, and related technologies
- Defense industry experience
- Currently holding a secret or higher security clearance
- Technical proficiency in C++
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.