Lead Engineer – Foreign Material Exploitation (FME)
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a lead analyst in Dayton Ohio to support our Project Management Office (PMO).
This position requires Subject Matter Expertise (SME)-level experience in FME disciplines supporting multiple contract vehicles for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) and National Space Intelligence Center (NSIC). Specifically, this involves extensive background in managing teams and producing intelligence & intelligence solutions for FME disciplines.
- Lead multi-disciplined team in the reverse engineering process involving software, hardware, communications, navigation and datalink systems, radio frequency (RF) and electronic warfare (EW) systems, space and aerospace systems, information technology (IT) and networking equipment
- Support new tool development in areas including:
- RF & Digital Data Analysis
- Material properties
- Computer hardware, software, and firmware
- Make determinations of system characteristics, limitations, and vulnerabilities assessments which are clearly and concisely documented in various reporting mediums at the customers discretion
- Support proposal activities such as proposal manager role, technical volume support, or being involved in milestone reviews for best product
- Perform role of technical liaison between SRC project management office and NASIC/NSIC
- Provide technical recommendations on FME contracting strategies
- Work with internal/external stakeholders and other domain SMEs to apply knowledge to scenarios and strategies in the pursuit of additional on contract tasking
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, computer science or related field is preferred
- Over 10-years of experience in forward or reverse system engineering required
- Must be a strong technical writer capable of capturing complex ideas and concepts in technical reports and documents
- Background on current NASIC/NSIC contract vehicles and to be proficient in proposal applications supporting this customer is desired
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must have a current SSBI TS/SCI security clearance.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Awards & Recognition