SRC has been named to numerous state and national “Best Company to Work For” lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve "impossible" problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking DevOps Engineers for future opportunities in our Electronic Warfare & Services Division. We are looking for brilliant people who are passionate about learning and solving problems. As a DevOps Engineer on our team you will help rapidly deliver cutting edge technologies into the hands of our customers. You will work with all aspects of engineering to deploy new products, manage and automate our infrastructure and optimize our integration and deployment processes. We work with a wide range of technologies and are looking for people who enjoy working with teams that have a demonstrated track record of successfully contributing to the delivery of complex software solutions.
- Architect and maintain CI/CD pipelines to deliver rapid capability to end users
- Automate processes and procedures to streamline the development and deployment of new capabilities
- Design and implement cloud native infrastructure environments for local development to deployed environments
- Manage and monitor deployed application versions, health, centralized logging and end user experience
- Collaborate with multi-discipline teams to promote a streamlined, value-driven mindset
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Three or more (3+) years of Software Engineering, DevOps or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently, and overcome technical challenges
- Passion and talent for solving problems
- Ability and desire to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Current with industry trends and best practices
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies like Podman, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS CodeBuild or equivalent
- Experience with scripting languages such as python and bash
- Experience with deployment monitoring approaches such as Prometheus or Nagios
- Familiarity with different cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Agile development methodologies
Who We Are
SRC is a not-for-profit R&D Company. Our mission is to help keep America and its allies safe and strong by protecting its people, environment and way of life. We do this by focusing on our customers’ needs through the innovative application of science, technology and information to solve problems of national significance.
SRC's EW Division develops Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and electronic warfare (EW) tools to provide fast, accurate and timely data, so that end-users receive actionable intelligence. SRC uses a blend of software engineers and subject matter expertise to combine technical know-how with true insight into the problem set, resulting in efficient, intuitive and holistic approaches. Our software tools provide support for data collection (characterization, correlation, and visualization of data), analyst production (editors and quality assurance), simulation and test (constructing scenarios and visualizing playback), as well as reporting.