Senior Program Manager
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a program manager to lead Advanced Radar and Sensor programs in the design, development, and testing of innovative sensor architectures, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms, and data processing in our Syracuse, N.Y. office. The successful candidate will be immediately integrated into our growing program portfolio to solve challenging technical problems and deliver quality systems to our customers.
- Lead/manage product teams through design, build, integration and test on a dynamic program with rapidly developing requirements
- Provide programmatic direction to large multi-disciplined teams consisting of engineering, logistics, production, subcontractor and support personnel
- Lead internal and customer program reviews to assess and communicate programmatic and technical status
- Develop staffing plans, coordinate resources, and develop and maintain schedules
- Serve as the primary customer contact for assigned program(s)
- Represent the organization in assigned marketing and business development activities including proposal development
- Interface across all functional areas in the execution of business and program priorities
- Meet contract and business area cost and schedule commitments
- Provide weekly and monthly project status both internally and to customer organizations
- Lead proposal development efforts
- Support Business Development efforts relating to assigned products/programs
- Oversee responses for requests for information, market surveys and request for proposals in support of business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of program related experience including 3 years in project leadership; or a Master’s degree with 5+ years related experience. Experience with military systems/programs is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high priority tasks across multiple programs.
- Must have strong skills in communications and coordination of efforts across multiple functions.
- Candidate must qualify for a TS/SCI clearance. Active TS/SCI Clearance preferred.
- 20 percent travel is anticipated