SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an intelligence research professional to provide on-site support for our client in the San Antonio, TX area.
- Work independently or with a team to research products and technologies to provide additional support to intelligence analysts in the field
- Convert existing files and information to PDFs to format and update intelligence databases
- Provide in-depth information and research findings to intelligence personnel
- Cold call manufacturers or organizations to obtain additional information regarding a product or piece of equipment
- Provide computer research to increase information within intelligence databases
- Work with both military and civilian sites to conduct in-depth research
- Three or more years of research experience with the ability to search different sources such as libraries, databases, the internet, etc.
- Must have a solid understanding of internet search engines and tools
- Must have familiarity with military terms, acronyms and practices
- Must be familiar with Acrobat, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Security Clearance RequirementsAn active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required. Applicant may be required to submit to a polygraph.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.