SRC, Inc. is seeking a dedicated Mechanical Engineer to join our forward-thinking team. As a pivotal member of our organization, you'll have the opportunity to design and develop cutting-edge mechanical systems that drive the success of our groundbreaking projects. If you're motivated to push the boundaries of what's possible in mechanical engineering, collaborate with a team of experts, and make a significant impact in the field, we invite you to explore this exciting career opportunity with SRC, Inc. Join us in shaping the future of mechanical engineering solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Work independently within a team structure in the creation of complex mechanical drawings, parts, and assemblies
- Collaborate closely with engineers and technicians from multiple disciplines to develop and test mechanical designs for both our prototyping and manufacturing businesses
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 or more years of mechanical design experience
- Exposure to configuration management (CM) and design control practices
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical design, writing specifications, developing test procedures and close tolerance requirements
- Exposure to material selection and construction methods
- Understand thermal and structural principles
- Experience with SolidWorks, both 3-D modeling and 2-D drawings is preferred
- Exposure to American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) Y14 and Geometric Dimensioning is preferred
- Must be U.S. citizen
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity to solve “impossible” problems in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Across our family of companies, we apply bright minds, fresh thinking and relentless determination to deliver innovative products and services that are redefining possible®. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong. You’ll collaborate with more than 1,400 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — in a highly innovative, inclusive and equitable work environment. You’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent employer contribution toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $85,000 to $107,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: