Lead Machine Learning Engineer
SRC, Inc. is seeking a lead engineer to work in the machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) domains in our Syracuse, NY; Chantilly, VA; or San Antonio, TX office. The rapid advancement of deep learning continues to enable new and innovative applications, solutions, and capabilities for our products, including ground and airborne radar systems, electronic warfare (EW) systems, optical sensors, and more. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to design, develop, and field solutions using deep learning and other machine learning models on state-of-the-art hardware to solve a variety of challenges of national significance.
- Applying machine learning models, tools, and techniques to imagery, video, signals, and other data products
- Leading teams in the development of machine learning solutions for our customers
- Performing data collections and running simulations to create, curate, and label machine learning data sets
- Developing and delivering visualizations, demonstrations, and presentations for customers
- Travel to technical conferences and various test sites in the United States
- Stay up-to-date on state-of-the-art ML techniques and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, math, or physics with at least six (6+) years of experience; a master’s degree preferred. Other degrees may be considered if the candidate possesses a strong machine learning background.
- Experience applying ML/AI to Department of Defense (DoD) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) problem domains, including radar, optical or infrared imagery, and electronic warfare systems.
- Experience with digital signal processing algorithms, techniques, and related technologies.
- Technical proficiency in MATLAB, Python, and common deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience designing and developing ML/AI solutions for deployment on embedded platforms.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.