Senior TechELINT Analyst
SRC, Inc. is seeking a Senior TechELINT analyst to support a Department of the Navy customer in the Washington, DC. area.
Become a member of a highly accomplished TechELINT team providing direct support to U.S. and Allied warfighters. Perform interpretive pulse-level and P-Cubed analysis in support of 5th generation weapons systems Intelligence Mission Data (IMD), in-depth radar and weapons systems studies, and cutting edge modeling and simulation efforts. If you have ELINT collection or analysis experience and are searching for a challenging and rewarding career, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Perform TechELINT analysis on complex waveforms associated with a wide range of radar systems
- Produce serialized ELINT reports detailing pulse-level analysis
- Work directly with electronic warfare engineers to incorporate observed waveform behavior into next-generation, simulatable EWIR models
- Brief the government customer on analysis findings and provide technically sound recommendations to optimize the fidelity and veracity of the EWIR models
- Work multiple systems concurrently and respond to a wide-range of quick turnaround requests for information
- Education: High school diploma and 11+ years of experience performing TechELINT analysis OR Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years TechELINT analysis experience; any equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience.
Advanced level proficiency in MARTES, ESP, CATS, or ASPEN analysis software
- Verifiable authorship of TechELINT reporting, to include ELT, ELS, GAR, SAR, and IROD formats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of NCS courses SIGE-2810, SIGE-3810, or the demonstration of equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of EWIRDB, WRANGLER, CED, NTIPS, and IM&S is highly desired
- Working knowledge of GALE 5 or the MIST Toolsuite is highly desired
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.