Operations and Support Assistant
SRC, Inc is looking to hire an Operations & Support Assistant in Dayton, OH. The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Chief and Principal Organization Administrator for the 645th Aeronautical Systems Group, Dayton, OH. Primary duties consist of various administrative and clerical duties; assist in administering a security program; manage tracking system for time and attendance process, manage office equipment service and maintenance requirements.
- Manages senior program leadership’s calendar, scheduling visitors, (CEO's, Company Presidents) setting up travel, arranging office functions (Change of Commands, Retirements, Promotions).
- Manages office rosters & org charts.
- Maintaining the government timecard system in the office.
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence, prepare briefings, and create schedules and other spread sheet documents
- Receive visitors and phone calls; ascertain nature of requests and direct callers to appropriate staff.
- Support the Purchase of office supplies.
- Plan and schedule meetings, VTCs, and teleconferences.
- Manage the Commander and Deputy schedules.
- Receive, open, review, and distribute, all incoming mail and faxes.
- Prepare and assemble documents, review outgoing correspondence, and documents for proper signature and necessary attachments and enclosures.
- Establish and maintain a variety of files, documents, and correspondence.
- Assist travel arrangements using the internet and/or the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Update and track office personnel leave and TDY schedules.
- Manage the civil service time and attendance process.
- Support the preparation and review of travel vouchers as required.
- Escort personnel within restricted area such as vendors, facility maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for creating, preparing, and maintenance of electronic filing system.
- Handle and safeguard classified information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: College degree desired; not required.
- Experience: Minimum of 8+ years supporting large office; preferable military program office
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience with civil service time and attendance system, and Defense Travel System.
- Must be proficient in preparing documents and correspondence in accordance with DoD standards
- 5 years’ experience interfacing with high-ranking DoD and industry representatives.
- Must possess a Top-Secret security clearance and eligibility for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Programs
- 5 years’ experience receiving, storing, and shipping/mailing classified documents and equipment.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.