Junior Software Engineer
SRC has been named to numerous state and national “Best Company to Work For” lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve "impossible" problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
We are seeking Junior Software Engineers for future opportunities in our Electronic Warfare & Services Division. We are looking for brilliant people who are passionate about learning and solving problems. We work with a wide range of technologies and are looking for people who enjoy working on dynamic teams and have a demonstrated track record of successfully contributing to the delivery of complex software solutions.
- Work as part of a cross functional Agile software development team
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Build new products and services from the ground up
- Think abstractly and solve ambiguous/undefined problems
- Help guide and mentor less experienced engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- Three or more (3+) years of experience in software development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently, and overcome technical challenges
- Passion and talent for solving problems
- Abilityand desire to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Object Oriented Design Principals
- Cloud Native Architectures
- Containerization (Docker)
- Web Services and RESTful APIs
- Client-Side Web Programming (React)
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Agile Development methodologies
- Familiarity with software unit testing
Who We Are
SRC is a not-for-profit R&D Company. Our mission is to help keep America and its allies safe and strong by protecting its people, environment and way of life. We do this by focusing on our customers’ needs through the innovative application of science, technology and information to solve problems of national significance.
SRC's EW Division develops Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and electronic warfare (EW) tools to provide fast, accurate and timely data, so that end-users receive actionable intelligence. SRC uses a blend of software engineers and subject matter expertise to combine technical know-how with true insight into the problem set, resulting in efficient, intuitive and holistic approaches. Our software tools provide support for data collection (characterization, correlation, and visualization of data), analyst production (editors and quality assurance), simulation and test (constructing scenarios and visualizing playback), as well as reporting.
Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.