Lead Test Engineer
SRCTec, LLC is a state-of-the-art manufacturing operation and subsidiary of SRC, Inc which handles the most aggressive delivery schedules, while maintaining the highest quality standards and hires top talent!
SRCTec is currently seeking a motivated Lead Test Engineer to design, troubleshoot, and test hardware and software solutions in a production environment. Top candidates will be able to demonstrate high initiative, self-discipline, and the ability to produce high-quality results both individually and as a team.
Did you know?! We are Great Place to Work Certified™
We proudly support military and veteran talent, with more than 20% of SRC's workforce comprised of veterans!
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation, top benefits including 10% retirement employer contribution, 100% tuition support and a comprehensive, yet low-cost medical insurance plan!
- Coaching and leading test engineering teammates
- Solving complex manufacturing test problems through investigation
- Developing software to automate hardware test
- Maintaining and troubleshooting test stations
- Determining root cause of test failures with minor supervision
- Realizing test improvements through implementation and validation of test hardware/software changes
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field with six or more (6+) years’ experience
- Masters degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field with three or more (3+) years’ experience
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered
- Software development experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A data driven decision-making mindset
- Understanding of fundamental test engineering principles/concepts
- Must comply with internal standards for SW/HW development task
- LabVIEW experience
- TestStand experience
- Experience with printed circuit card assemblies
- Database/SQL experience
- Structured problem-solving skills (Shainin, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experience with RF measurements and equipment
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.