Production Control Planner
SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a Production Control Planner . The selected candidate will be responsible for all phases of material movement through the manufacturing cycle. Production Control Planner will facilitate manufacturing order releases, timely pick of material, timely completion of manufacturing orders and delivery of end products to shipping. The primary focus will be MO on time delivery and MPS accuracy. They will work closely with the Production Managers to resolve resource constraints and will address material shortages by facilitating material replacement.
- Manage and direct all phases of manufacturing, including manufacturing order release, material release to manufacturing order, completion of final deliverables, and order fulfillment and shipment
- Manage / own the on-time production of deliverables for assigned production programs, from release to manufacturing through QC buyoff / Pack-out.
- Participate in evaluating and streamlining existing manufacturing operations to increase overall productivity
- Implement manufacturing and production best practices and be involved in the design and layout of manufacturing/production work cells
- Assessment of WIP materials and resources, personnel, and equipment; Work with Production Managers to maximize production up time
- Coordinate with the Production Management team to develop and maintain the master production schedule
- Support the material resource planning (MRP) process in conjunction with material control, schedule, and performance goals are met
- Support effort to ensure correct change management processes are maintained
- Support product manufacturing transition schedules for new products as they are released from engineering to production
- Assist in the development and execution of an achievable Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Ensure accurate and timely release of Manufacturing Orders (MO), including part numbers, quantities, and need / due dates.
- Working with other Production Managers to prioritize utilization of resources, personnel, and equipment to achieve MO need dates.
- Address and resolve challenges encountered in manufacturing execution engaging with Production Management and other functional areas as necessary including material handling, quality, and procurement
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Working knowledge of inventory management, bills of material, and MRP systems
- Must be able to organize and manage multiple, changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to interface effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and excellent organizational skills
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.