Sensitive Activity Integrator
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to fill future opportunities as a sensitive activities integrator/compartmented capabilities integrator supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) and its efforts to identify and neutralize enemy threat networks capable of employing a myriad of improvised-threats, such as improvised explosive devices (IEDs), and other improvised weapons of strategic effect. This position will be located in LeJeune, NC area, with the potential for extended deployments overseas.
- Plan, manage, advise and coordinate with Marine Corps Special Operations Command (MARSOC), combatant commands (CCMDs) and subordinates on how to effectively leverage specially compartmented material and non-material capabilities to eliminate or neutralize improvised threats and the networks that employ these improvised weapons in attacks
- Plan, manage and coordinate sensitive technical operations in support of counter-IED, counterterrorism, intelligence collection, and target development activities
- Provide special access programs, special technical operations, and sensitive information operations (IO) subject matter expertise to government customers in forward-deployed hostile and non-hostile areas of operation
- Author, staff and present sensitive operational plans to senior staff and general officers
- Conduct in-depth analysis of intelligence, identify technical and/or operational gaps, and develop solutions to complex problems
- Individuals must possess the appropriate combination of education and experience
- Related experience is required in one or several of the following areas:
- Military or intelligence community compartmented or sensitive activities (IJSTO, SAP, ACCM, etc.) or similarly enhanced security safeguarded programs
- Military special operations or special mission unit
- Special or technical investigative units of federal, state or local law enforcement
- HUMINT operations
- SIGINT operations
- Tailored technical or technical surveillance operations
- Working knowledge of IED (construction, usage, TTPs) or other improvised weapons or threats
- Military and/or intelligence community planning processes and staffing (APEX, JOPES, MCPP, MDMP, etc)
- Expected CONUS and OCONUS travel 20-25% of the year.
- Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph if an active polygraph is not currently held
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.