Senior Machine Learning Engineer
SRC, Inc. is seeking a senior engineer to work in the machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) domains for our Syracuse, NY or Rome, NY office. The rapid advancement of deep learning continues to enable new and innovative applications, solutions, and capabilities for our products, including ground and airborne radar systems, electronic warfare (EW) systems, optical sensors, and more. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to design, develop, and field solutions using deep learning and other machine learning models on state-of-the-art hardware to solve a variety of challenges of national significance.
- Applying machine learning models, tools, and techniques to imagery, video, signals, and other data products
- Leading teams in the development of machine learning solutions for our customers
- Performing data collections and running simulations to create, curate, and label machine learning data sets
- Developing and delivering visualizations, demonstrations, and presentations for customers
- Travel to technical conferences and various test sites in the United States
- Remain current on state-of-the-art ML techniques and technologies
- Pursue new business opportunities by contributing on formal proposals, BAA’s, RFI’s etc…
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, math, or physics with ten or more years of experience; including at least seven or more (7+) years of experience in machine learning; a master’s degree preferred.
- Experience applying ML/AI to Department of Defense (DoD) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) problem domains, including radar, optical or infrared imagery, and electronic warfare systems.
- Coursework in computer vision, machine learning, or neural networks
- Experience with digital signal processing algorithms, techniques, and related technologies.
- Technical proficiency in MATLAB, Python, and common deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience designing and developing ML/AI solutions for deployment on embedded platforms.
- Familiar with signal processing algorithms, techniques, and related technologies
- Active US government security clearance
- Defense industry experience
- Technical proficiency in C++ and edge deployment
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.