SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a hard-working individual to assume a position as a systems test engineer. Individuals who are capable of sharing knowledge efficiently with large groups and work to continuously improve their technical skills will be best suited for this position.
- Solving problems to improve test operations in manufacturing
- Maintain SW for automated hardware test
- Maintain test stations
- Determining root cause of test failures
- Validation of test hardware/software changes
- Troubleshooting test station failures
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field with three or more (3+) years of experience.
- Exposure to software development with interest in furthering experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A data driven decision-making mindset
- Must comply with internal standards for SW/HW development task
- LabVIEW experience
- TestStand experience
- Experience with printed circuit card assemblies (PCAs)
- Database/SQL experience
- Structured problem-solving skills (Shainin, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experience with RF measurements
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.