Financial Analytics Developer (Remote Possible)
SRC, Inc. is seeking a Financial Analytics Developer to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience and broaden their skillset in financial analytics and data integration. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and a desire to learn. We are a supportive company that values work-life balance and offers excellent benefits to eligible employees.
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity across our family of companies to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Since 1957, our commitment to the customer and the best solution – not the bottom line – has remained a core value that guides our efforts. This passion for quality carries through to the technologies we invent and manufacture, the laboratories and facilities we build, the people we hire, and the communities we support.
At SRC, we provide you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a collaborative work environment that integrates research, development and manufacturing. We strive to proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevent our employees’ full participation and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful. You’ll join more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
In return, you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, receive a competitive salary, and experience a comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent of an employee’s compensation contributed toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
- Creating and delivering reports and dashboards to the Executive Team
- Administration of the financial analytics system (OneStream)
- Building and modifying OneStream CubeViews and Dashboards
- Maintaining the financial model
- Identifying process improvements throughout the company
- Ensuring the flexibility and scalability of processes and applications
- Working with department leaders to establish Key Performance Indicators and relevant dashboards
- Translating requests from stakeholders into actionable reports
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify requirements and progress
- Preparing data for reports and analysis
- Supporting automated report distributions
- Diagnosing and supporting Power BI reporting solutions
- Designing new Power BI Dashboard and SSAS cube solutions
- Acting as a Power BI, visualization, and dashboarding domain expert
- Being dedicated to creating quality reports and applications
- Creating Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes
- Testing and verifying data for completeness and accuracy
- Creating ad hoc queries upon request
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, finance, accounting or a related field (preferred) and 3+ years related experience
- Recent Microsoft technology focus
- Data modeling skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- A desire to learn
- Ability to analyze and communicate technical issues
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a finance organization using financial systems and processes
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts, relational database design and data modeling
- Experience in reporting, data visualization and presentation, BI, and/or data warehousing
- Strong analytical skills with database in writing complex queries, query optimization, debugging, etc.
- Experience with VB.Net or C# programming language
Expected Salary Range: $67,900 – $73,000
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Awards & Recognition