SRC, Inc. is seeking a TechELINT analyst to support a Department of the Navy customer in the Washington, DC. area.
Become a member of a highly accomplished TechELINT team providing direct support to U.S. and Allied warfighters. Perform interpretive pulse-level and P-Cubed analysis in support of 5th generation weapons systems Intelligence Mission Data (IMD), in-depth radar and weapons systems studies, and cutting edge modeling and simulation efforts. If you have ELINT collection or analysis experience and are searching for a challenging and rewarding career, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Perform TechELINT analysis on complex waveforms associated with a wide range of radar systems
- Produce serialized ELINT reports detailing pulse-level analysis
- Work directly with electronic warfare engineers to incorporate observed waveform behavior into next-generation, simulatable EWIR models
- Brief the government customer on analysis findings and provide technically sound recommendations to optimize the fidelity and veracity of the EWIR models
- Work multiple systems concurrently and respond to a wide-range of quick turnaround requests for information
- High school diploma and 10 or more years of experience in TechELINT analysis
- Intermediate level proficiency in MARTES, ESP, CATS, or ASPEN analysis software
- Verifiable authorship of TechELINT reporting, to include ELT, ELS, GAR, SAR, and IROD formats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of NCS courses SIGE-2810, SIGE-3810, or the demonstration of equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of EWIRDB, WRANGLER, CED, NTIPS, and IM&S is highly desired
- Working knowledge of GALE 5 or the MIST Toolsuite is highly desired
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required