IT Site Administrator
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an IT site administrator who is a self-starter with excellent communications skills. This position requires learning new skills and technologies, solving problems, and being highly detail oriented.
- Work independently and with other IT team members to support enterprise client systems including hardware, applications, network, and security infrastructure located on-premises, in remote offices and at employee home office locations
- Monitor and respond to internal support requests and track priority though ticketing system
- Respond onsite in the event of power and network outages during and after business hours.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network, and account-related issues
- Procure, configure and setup new computer systems and peripherals
- Create and maintain client computer systems documentation
- Monitor and maintain computer systems by performing and/or assisting with patches, upgrades, and migrations
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology/information security, computer science, equivalent technical discipline; relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Work onsite to support end user requests, conference room support and air gapped networks
- Experience in a customer-facing role and excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating systems and Linux systems; including system builds, backups, security patching, virus software, licensing, management, and documentation of end user systems
- Experience using Office365, Zoom and Teams and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a good understanding of smartphone technologies that includes installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience with a wide-array of software packages that includes installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Security+ certification
- Applying STIGs including usage of Steel cloud and SCAP tools
- SCCM imaging experience
- Dell systems experience
- Knowledge and experience in networking equipment
- Secret Clearance strongly preferred
Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.