SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a systems administrator. As a systems administrator, you will be involved with variety of special projects and technical challenges on critical business systems and will work both independently and as part of a skilled team. Effective communication skills are essential for this position, and the right person will be able to confidently communicate with management, technical and non-technical audiences. A willingness and ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies is critical.
- Day-to-day maintenance of Windows-based servers; scripting of system maintenance tasks
- Integrate new hardware and software into existing infrastructure
- Perform server administration, hardware maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Plan and implement patches, upgrades and migrations
- Develop, implement and maintain security controls and supporting documentation as required for risk management framework (RMF)
- Review/store system security event logs
- Maintain system evaluations and certifications
- Develop redundancy plans for critical systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or three years of experience with Windows-based server administrator or equivalent combination of education, training and experience maintaining line-of-business applications and infrastructure.
- DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level 2 certification required (Security +)