Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
SRC, Inc. currently seeks a temporary receptionist / administrative assistant. The selected applicant will assist several key managers in the daily execution of department needs. Candidate will be responsible for completion of various diverse tasks and projects as needed in a fast-paced arena.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering, screening, and routing telephone calls
- Greeting and badging visitors and guests
- Scheduling appointments/meetings in Microsoft Outlook
- Processing vendor payments, requisitions, and other eForms as needed
- Procurement of office supplies, equipment, and related facility needs
- Assist with special projects and other administrative tasks
- Managing digital and hard copy filing systems
- Compiling data for reports
- Three or more years of experience required; associate degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required
- Selected candidate must be a proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.