Order Processing Specialist
SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking an Order Processing Specialist . The selected applicant will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of contract deliverables per contract requirements using various databases. The candidate with be responsible for order processing including receiving and invoicing reports in WAWF.
- Responsible for the addition and maintenance of contract records.
- Review and approve shipping notices based on contract requirements.
- Work with internal and external customers including the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) to troubleshoot and resolve contract issues
- Upload serial numbers to Government owned servers for UID registry.
- Process invoice and receiving reports in WAWF for Government approval.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform additional duties as required
- Education: Bachelors Degree or related experience
- Strong MS office suite experience, including advanced skills in Excel for the purpose of documentation and analysis.
- Detail oriented, strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self motivated.
- Working knowledge of WAWF, PIEE, FARS & UID registry.
- Experience with Deltek/Costpoint.
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.