Cable and Harness Engineer
SRC, Inc. is on the lookout for a talented Cable & Harness Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a key player in our organization, you'll have the opportunity to design and engineer intricate cable and harness systems that are essential to the success of our cutting-edge projects. If you thrive in a detail-oriented environment, enjoy solving complex connectivity challenges, and want to contribute to the development of advanced technologies, we invite you to explore this exciting career opportunity with SRC, Inc. Join us and help shape the future of cable and harness engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate seamlessly within a dynamic team to craft intricate cable and interconnect assemblies, showcasing your collective expertise in delivering precision and excellence
- Analyze cable and interconnect designs, ensuring they align flawlessly with the overarching system-level design requirement
- Foster strong partnerships through close collaboration with a diverse group of engineers and technicians spanning various disciplines, enabling the convergence of innovative ideas and skill sets
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 6 or more years of related experience
- Strong background in configuration management (CM) and design control
- Knowledge of cable/interconnect design and fabrication
- Experience with SolidWorks, both 3-D modeling and 2-D drawings is preferred
- Knowledge of interconnect industry standard IPC/WHMA-A-620 and manufacturing processes
- Experience with a variety of interconnector designs, including RF, digital, power, fiber, and flexible circuits
- Must be U.S. citizen
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity to solve “impossible” problems in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Across our family of companies, we apply bright minds, fresh thinking and relentless determination to deliver innovative products and services that are redefining possible®. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong. You’ll collaborate with more than 1,400 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — in a highly innovative, inclusive and equitable work environment. You’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent employer contribution toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $100,000 to $126,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: