Cook / Classroom Assistant
IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Chesterbrook Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child’s unique educational journey.
Preschool Cooks at Chesterbrook Academy play an integral role in keeping our food operations running smoothly. As an added convenience to our families, we offer catered, family-style lunches from an approved vendor, and we’ll use your food-handler experience to ensure quality, temperature, and safety are consistent, as well as ensuring all food preparation and sanitization standards follow state and federal regulations. In addition, you will manage food inventory and order supplies as needed.
Employment Status: Full-Time, 7:00am - 4:00pm
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Cary, NC
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child’s day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Growth Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Assistance!
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!
All that’s missing is…...YOU!
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- A Food Handler certification/license is required for this position.
- Prior experience, especially in a school setting is a plus.
- Flexibility and willingness to help in classrooms.
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More...
- Chesterbrook Academy: https://www.chesterbrookacademy.com/
- Spring Education Group: https://www.springeducationgroup.com/
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.