Aftercare and Student Supervisor
Paragon provides a dynamic, fun, and stimulating environment in exchange for a student and parental commitment to excellence. It is this partnership that makes Paragon Prep a success and an unforgettable experience for everyone involved.
Our campus team is currently looking to hire an Aftercare and Student Supervisor.
Location: Paragon Prep 5206 Balcones Dr., Austin, Texas 78731
Hours: Monday - Friday 1 PM - 6 PM
- Monitor and maintain proper teacher-to-student ratio.
- Responsible for supervising and assisting students in after-lunch study halls.
- Responsible for supervising and assisting students in an after-school program.
- Staying focused and keeping students within visual ranges at all times.
- Assisting administrators with various errands and tasks.
- Help with general housekeeping tasks as needed.
- Must have a good rapport with students.
- Be adept at communicating with students and parents.
- Attend staff meetings and training programs when needed.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Opportunities to advance if desired.
At least 1 year of experience of working with Elementary school and/or Middle school students.
Teaching or tutoring experience is a plus.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
A College degree is a plus.
Position requires a high level of energy with the ability to stand and circulate for extended periods of time. Must be able to bend, stoop, and perform extensive walking. Be able to move quickly from one place to another to ensure safety. Can lift up to 30 pounds and is able to work indoors and outdoors. Must be able to supervise students by sight and sound