This Director-level position is both exciting and complex, requiring an organized yet nimble “brand management” perspective – focused on both strategic planning and also hands-on involvement in driving marketing projects from inception through tactical execution.
The role encompasses both project management and a KPI-based (Key Performance Indicator) results approach to Marketing, in support of the many K+ school brands, campuses, and programs in the Spring Education Group portfolio. The Director will be responsible for driving both new student lead acquisition/enrollment and existing student retention/re-enrollment.
Specific deliverables will include overall marketing initiatives planning, in-depth execution of both Online and Offline Marketing programs, and analysis of program results. Additionally, the role requires working cross-functionally to coordinate marketing program planning, data management, and implementation. The role requires a self-starter who has strong project management skills, is results-driven, and is also adept at fostering relationships across the organization.
- Acquisition Pipeline:
- Drive lead generation with a strategic focus on schools with excess capacity
- Expand CRM initiatives (in partnership with Central Admissions and the local schools) to cultivate lead conversion through the pipeline (Leads -> Tours -> Applications -> Enrollment)
- Cost-effective lead generation:
- Improve and optimize cost-per-lead and cost-per-enrollment of the various marketing programs and vehicles, while also increasing lead volume
- Increase overall brand awareness/equity of the various school brands via strategic brand marketing initiatives (e.g. offline paid media, public relations earned media, grassroots events, etc.).
- Marketing Program Planning and Execution
- Media strategy & planning
- Marketing vendor management
- Marketing calendar management
- Marketing budget management
- Online and offline campaign management (via vendor and/or internal resources)
- Analysis and reporting on marketing program performance
Creative & Communications
- Creative strategy/direction for marketing programs
- Management of internal & external creative resources
- Communications oversight (external PR and internal “central” parent/staff communications)
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines, balancing multiple projects
- Action-oriented and results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships internally and externally, and at all levels of the organization
- A sound understanding of and experience with a full range of marketing vehicles with a track record of achievement in marketing campaign management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Education and Experience:
- Accredited college degree required; MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of marketing experience, including extensive experience in lead-generation-based marketing
- Education sector experience preferred
- Senior Creative and Communications Manager
- Local & Editorial Marketing Manger
- Content Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer