Montessori Infant Lead Teacher
EVERGREEN ACADEMY, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate Montessori educators who guide their students in meaningful work while providing a prepared environment that facilitates student-led learning and freedom with responsibility.
Employment Status: Full-Time, 8:00-5:00pm
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: 24000 Van Ry Blvd Suite 120 Mountlake Terrace, WA
Full benefits package
Paid time off
Employee Tuition Discount
Positive work culture
Opportunities for growth
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold the educational standards Maria Montessori pioneered over 114 years ago. We believe in a holistic approach to Montessori education, combining academics, practical life, sensorial exercises and mixed age groups, allowing each child to express their unique gifts, interests and abilities. We embrace a culture of care….grace, courtesy and respect is at the core of everything we do!
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- AMI, AMS, or MACTE training certification preferred, but not required
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More...
- Evergreen Academy: https://www.evergreenacademy.com/
- Spring Education Group: https://www.springeducationgroup.com/