Beginner Lead Teacher
IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Chesterbrook Academy part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child’s unique educational journey.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Sterling, VA
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child’s day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook Academy experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Assistance!
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!
All that’s missing is…...YOU!
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher (CDA).
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More...
- Chesterbrook Academy: https://www.chesterbrookacademy.com/
- Spring Education Group: https://www.springeducationgroup.com/
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.