Senior Growth Marketing Analyst
Sr. Growth Marketing Analyst
Spring Education is searching for a talented analyst to assist with analyzing and reporting paid media performances. In this role, you will partner closely with the marketing team to offer strategic insight, and provide timely results reporting. Your work will have an impact given the importance of performance-driven acquisition in our overall business strategy. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, and an independent problem solver who is excited to dive into the details.
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to drive and create the systems and reporting processes for our marketing team. This role will have the opportunity to be a part of creating the impact that the internal marketing team has on the growth of the enterprise as a whole.
- Support in managing and optimizing paid search campaigns for our brick-and-mortar schools including constantly reviewing search terms, identifying areas for growth or cost saving, and ad copy or landing page test idea generation
- Follow established performance metrics target with CPA or margin constraints, and apply to paid search strategies
- Communicate and collaborate with internal marketing team members to deliver consistent marketing message for open house events, tours, info sessions, summer camps, and academic programs across all digital platforms
- Tactically execute growth marketing strategies through paid search for new school or academic program expansions with directions or requests from senior management
- Maintain performance marketing reporting and provide insights when necessary
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams on ad hoc projects
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in marketing, business, or related field
- 5 years in marketing analytics with a focus on lead-generation and performance optimization
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight, and effectively communicate to leadership
- Deep knowledge of GA, AdWords, Salesforce, Meta Business Manager, and related platforms
- Ability to define and report digital marketing KPIs including CPL, CPA, CAC, ROAS, etc.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Highly collaborative team player; able to problem-solve with colleagues and communicate opportunity areas in a way that encourages and motivates